Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Estrella xbow competition

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
      Well maybe...it is not uncommon to see pictures of both bows and crossbows
      with a spotter standing beside the target.

      James Cunningham
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
        True. But that is usually seen with archers and targets placed on
        solid ground. The right combination of waves and ship movement could
        make life interesting and short for the spotter standing next to the
        mast. . ;-)

        Jon