2004 Medallion ?

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Greetings
      I'm not sure if I'm entitled to one or not - I believe I was in the top three for Open X-bow that year (Middle), but I'm not certain. (and, in fact, even if I was, is it just the top overall score in a division, or the top 3?) If I am owed one, my groundmail addy is...

      Bruce R. Gordon
      511 East Exchange #3
      Akron, Ohio 44304

      If I'm not owed one, just let me know, or ignore this entirely.

      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice

      > I have received several letters from people who should
      > have gotten medallions for the 2004 season and didn't,
      > others who perhaps didn't receive them because they
      > moved, and so on.
      > I have gotten a new set of 2004 medallions. If you won
      > a medallion, and did not receive it, please send me an
      > email to detomamd@... with "Medallion" clearly
      > on the subject, and the snail-mail address where you'd
      > like the medallion sent.
      > I am not sure why this happened this year, but
      > hopefully I will be able to quickly get you your
      > medallion.
      > Regards,
      > - Lorenzo
      >

      > __________________________________

      > Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's <a href="http://www.medievalmart.com/" target="_blank">http://www.medievalmart.com/</a>

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      "Do these colors match?"
      "Is this too much jewelry?"
      "Is that my drink?"

    • Laebeth C├║riel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Being completely in the dark about this, I am interested in who was awarded
        these medallions, and what the winning criteria were.

        Thanks.
        Laebeth

        target="_blank">http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs</a>

        > Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's <a href="http://www.medievalmart.com/"