2004 Medallions

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      I have received several letters from people who should
      have gotten medallions for the 2004 season and didn't,
      others who perhaps didn't receive them because they
      moved, and so on.
      I have gotten a new set of 2004 medallions. If you won
      a medallion, and did not receive it, please send me an
      email to detomamd@... with "Medallion" clearly
      on the subject, and the snail-mail address where you'd
      like the medallion sent.
      I am not sure why this happened this year, but
      hopefully I will be able to quickly get you your
      medallion.
      Regards,
      - Lorenzo

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs