Ebay Items - OOP Announcement

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Greetings. I have listed a couple items on ebay. One is a 70" Lord
      Sovereign recurve (item# 7201589959) and the second is an authentic Chinese
      Stonebow, (item# 7201619128). To view these items quickly, simply copy and paste
      the item number into the ebay search function and it will take you directly to
      the auction.

      Thank you for the bandwidth.

      Master Andras Truemark