RE: [SCA-Archery] Fletcher in or near Mag Mor

  • Laebeth Cúriel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
      Thank you, M'Lord. I will direct him to your site for that education. I
      think, though, that he was hoping to gain hands-on experience at the foot of
      a master (or at least someone who's done it before and has the proper
      tools).

      Alas, my shop is too far away to be of much use to him. Too bad, too; an
      enthusiast is just what I need to get my butt off dead center and set up my
      new shop! ;)

      Laebeth