To Lillion

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      I agree that your choice of what we often call a "fiberglass stick" is a
      wise one. This will allow you to practice with either hand/eye and really
      discover what makes you comfortable. For what it is worth, one of my house
      brothers and another member of the Greenwood Company here in the Midrealm is
      so right handed and left eye dominant that he had a terrible time hitting
      the broad side of a barn. . . from the inside! After much trial and error,
      he discovered the problem was his cross dominance. He started wearing an
      eye patch while actually shooting (over his left eye) and is among the best
      shooters active in the kingdom today. Now, if only he didn't work retail
      and could regularly get to Pennsic, hmm.

      Best wishes to you and I hope that you find that bow that just speaks to
      your soul, as I mentioned before.

      Padraig MacRaighne

      Forester of the Greenwood Company

      Archer Champion, Barony of Northwoods