Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 2107

  • John Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
      What you are referring to are called Winingas or Wickelbander. Very common
      to see on Vikings or Anglo-Saxons. The Vikings wore them with puffy pants.
      http://users.bigpond.net.au/quarfwa/miklagard/Articles/legwraps1.htm has a
      descent history on them.
      http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/winingas/winingas.html details on how
      to do them.