Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 2106 - recurves inexpensively

  • JohnBorOx@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Someone mentioned New England Camp and Recreation on this list I believe. I
      checked them out and they have some fiberglass bows real cheap. 25-35 lb.
      You might want to look at them and they are in Texas (even with a NE name!).
      Looks like $30 for the 60"which is 25-35#. They have other bows too for more.
      Toll free number too:

      In Service to the Dream,

      John Bor Ox
      Archery Captain/Marshal
      Province of Malagentia, Kingdom of the East