Re: Need some help

  • jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      Anything really. I tried to start it when the discussion about
      gettingnewer people started on period sooner. Someone made the
      point that it's hard to know what a good resource is. So if you
      want to add a website into the page and out a review on it you can.
      If you've got some do it youerself articals you want to add, there's
      a place for those. for now I get 10mb to fill up. When that's gone
      I'll upgrade it to 100mb. So really add anything that you think
      would be helpfull to new archers.

      Jon ( I really need an SCA name)

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rj Bachner" <ragiwarmbear@s...>

      Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      > Behalf Of jon
      > Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 12:33 PM
      > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [SCA-Archery] Need some help
      >
      > Being a bit new to archery in the SCA I'm finding it hard to get
      > information from all over the web to help me out. So I started a
      WIKI
      > to help other new people. What I need is help putting information
      on
      > it. So I thought I'd ask you veterans of the SCA for
      information.
      > You can go to http://newarcher.pbwiki.com If you'd like to add
      > something just click on the edit button at the top of the page.
      The