RE: [SCA-Archery] Need some help

  • Rj Bachner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      Well I spose we can but what would you like us to add?

      Ragi

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
        Anything really. I tried to start it when the discussion about
        gettingnewer people started on period sooner. Someone made the
        point that it's hard to know what a good resource is. So if you
        want to add a website into the page and out a review on it you can.
        If you've got some do it youerself articals you want to add, there's
        a place for those. for now I get 10mb to fill up. When that's gone
        I'll upgrade it to 100mb. So really add anything that you think
        would be helpfull to new archers.

        Jon ( I really need an SCA name)

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rj Bachner" <ragiwarmbear@s...>

        Archery@yahoogroups.com] On