No Subject

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
      Does anybody have the link or text to the link for the article "you've got
      maille"? my link no longer works and I seem to have lost the text somehow on my
      computer.
      Thanks,
      Richard

    • Capn Mac
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
        I've mirrored the article on my website and it can be located at http://aearchery.capnmac.com/maille
        /Cover.htm

        -Ce'tach

        Does anybody have the link or text to the link for the article "you've got
        maille"? my link no longer works and I seem to have lost the text somehow on my
        computer.
        Thanks,
        Richard

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
          When I click for the complete PDF format, I can not get it. Is this
          just my computer or is there a problem?

          Jon
          On Monday, November 7, 2005, at 07:19 AM, Capn Mac wrote:

          > I've mirrored the article on my website and it can be located at
          > http://aearchery.capnmac.com/maille
          > /Cover.htm
          >
          > -Ce'tach
        • Capn Mac
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
            Link is broken... I failed to update it when I was reorganizing earlier.

            I'll fix it as soon as I can...

            In the mean time, here is a link to just the PDF http://aearchery.capnmac.com/maille/maille.pdf

            -Ce'tach

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
              Ce'tach,
              Thanks for carrying the flame. I had feared this fantastic work may have been
              lost. Although the debate rarely surfaces in my circles anymore it is so
              worthy I have refered to it often... and it always reminds me of Evian.
              The link to the PDF seems to be working now.
              Thanks again
              Richard