2 cents worth

  • John Rockwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      Greetings to the Lords and Ladies of the List

      I have been following the outburst of days past. I feel it is a sad day when we as the Archers of the SCA have to have a disagreement that was held. We all share a common interest, which is Archery. Lets agree to disagree and to never go to bed mad (ha, ha). I have only been connected for a short time and feel that the archers of the list is are the mentors and teachers that are lacking in some of the Known World. We all learn from each other and look to the other when we are having problems. From what I have seen there are Knights, Masters (Laurel, Pelicans), Barons/Baronesses and other good gentile on this list. Each having somethin to add and share about this great sport. BTW I can't put on the suit of armour due to some physical contions, but I can and enjoy archery. I look to the list to for some insight to what I need to do to accomplish my desires in Archery..

      So if we can lets start a good debate, discussion or something we can all sink our teeth in.

      Yours in Service to Archery

      Lord Ian Griffen the Archer
      Captian of Archers Barony of Atenveldt,
      Apprentice to Master Baron Blackarrow
    • SoLdIeRGuRl@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
        Please Take Me Off Your List!! Thank You!