Building Arrows II

  • jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Damn seems I got worms everywhere. Any way I'm making arrows for
      my "The Stick" by Martin. I draw about 25.5" from the back of the bow
      to the string with a draw weight a bit over 26 lbs almost 27. Is
      there a book or site I can read to learn more or is it more try, try
      and try again?

      Thanks for the help
      Jon
    • Rj Bachner