RE: [SCA-Archery] GWW Archery on TV

  • Jessi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2005
      I've done the editing of the pictures, just have to edit the webpage. Got
      some okay pictures and some pretty decent video. Not surprisingly, most of
      the pictures I took over the course of the war were at the archery range.

      They should be posted on seventharrow.com sometime later tonight, I'll let
      everyone know when.

      Christina