OT - Archer hijacks train?

  • Al T
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
      Anyone else hear of this story? (Note: you might have to piece the URL
      together.)
      http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TRAIN_TAKEOVER?
      SITE=OHALL2&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

      It seems that someone in Montclair, Ca. tried to hijack a train by
      threatening the crew with his bow and arrows. After reading this story
      I really want to ask the reporter how the hijacker "cocked" his bow.
      Maybe he was thinking of a crossbow?
      -Allan Bluehood-
    • Carolus von Eulenhorst
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
        For anyone who can get KCAL Channel 9 in Los Angeles the ( on the
        Town show next Tuesday or Wednesday will have a segment shot at GWW
        IX and includes a spot on teh archery range.
        Carolus

      • Dan Scheid
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
          Ya but it will be missing the horse :-)
          Damales
          P.S you owe me pictures
          /
          For anyone who can get KCAL Channel 9 in Los Angeles the ( on the
          Town show next Tuesday or Wednesday will have a segment shot at GWW
          IX and includes a spot on teh archery range.
          Carolus

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Carolus von Eulenhorst
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2005
            I get them, you'll get them.
            Carolus

            At 11:02 PM 10/11/2005, you wrote:

            >Ya but it will be missing the horse :-)
            >Damales
            >P.S you owe me pictures
            >/
            >For anyone who can get KCAL Channel 9 in Los Angeles the ( on the
            >Town show next Tuesday or Wednesday will have a segment shot at GWW
            >IX and includes a spot on teh archery range.
            >Carolus
            >

            >--

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            >Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            >--
          • Jessi
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 12, 2005
              I've done the editing of the pictures, just have to edit the webpage. Got
              some okay pictures and some pretty decent video. Not surprisingly, most of
              the pictures I took over the course of the war were at the archery range.

              They should be posted on seventharrow.com sometime later tonight, I'll let
              everyone know when.

              Christina