Crossbow Draw Weights

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      I can speak for 3 regulars on the MidRealm Champions teams. Forester Cirion the Left Handed and I both shoot modified Barnett crossbows with 150# prods. Forester Eamon Mc Gowan shoots with a 90# prod.

      Cirion also has 3 or 4 bows that have 125# prods.

      I also own a reproduction bow from Master Iolo that now has a prod approximately 90# and an old Whammo with a 75# prod.

      I hope this helps with the process.

      Forester Padraig MacRaighne