Archery at Kingdom Crusades

  • runewald@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      Archery Marshals ---

      I have had a request from the East Kingdom for marshals to support the archery at Kingdom Crusades this coming weekend. The East Kingdom Marshal will MIC for archery activities. Archery will start on Saturday Morning. Any MITs that are available would be appreciated. I will fill in the MIT sheets for the MIC.

      Lord Robert Runewald

    • Scott B. Jaqua
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        See it's not just a Caidan Archery List! :)

        Caid will be at Great Western War this weekend.

        Sounds like a great need of archery marshals on both the left and the
        right coast.

        Njall

        >Archery Marshals ---
        >
        >I have had a request from the East Kingdom for marshals to support the archery at Kingdom Crusades this coming weekend. The East Kingdom Marshal will MIC for archery activities. Archery will start on Saturday Morning. Any MITs that are available would be appreciated. I will fill in the MIT sheets for the MIC.
        >
        >Lord Robert Runewald

      • Carolus von Eulenhorst
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          Indeed there is. Any marshals who would like to earn hours towards
          the volunteer raffle or to be applied to their local group for
          proceed sharing (including RMiT's in need of signoffs) we can use
          you on the field at GWW.
          Carolus