Re: IFAA vs. FITA - targets

  • Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Message: 4

      > Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:06:04 -0400
      > From: Lord Caedmon Wilson <caedmon.wilson@...>
      >Subject: Re: IFAA vs. FITA
      >
      >If we could find someone who could print and provide the Period face
      >target at a affordable price, I would have no problem with switching
      >away from the 60cm FITA target. Oh, and in color. B&W and is no fun.
      >
      >--
      >Lord Caedmon Wilson
      >
      >Oaken Regional Youth Combat Marshal

      There is a gentle in Atenveldt, whom we have ordered such faces from for
      several years. They are period 3-color and also IKAC standard ringed
      faces. However they are B&W.
      Quite ingenious of him.

      He is known as "Damian d'Antioche", and the e-mail I have for him is
      "archer3 <at> webtv <dot> net. My last order was for 100 targets, and
      that was a couple of years ago.
      I'm not sure if he is still providing the target faces.

      He replicates the 60cm target face, and have the 5 scoring areas for
      IKAC/RR, but also have the scoring rings for a period target face also.

      Godwin
      <Artemisia>