Re: [SCA-Archery] Unicorn Window Challenge and other things

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2005
      I promise that the next target will fit neatly into the dimensions of
      a 60cm target or smaller.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Regional Youth Combat Marshal
    • pol_obriain
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 2014

        Hi

        I know Unicorn Window Challenge has not been shoot in a number of years but I was hoping to run it locally again.

        I know you had to all 10 arrows in at 10 yards (no misses and allowed to shoot in ends of 5) before moving back to 20 yards and repeats the process, and then onto 30 yards and so on.  You get 10 points for all distances completed and 1 point for every arrow out of your ten that hits at your current distance and once you complete a distance you always shoot with your new base score and distance (completed 20 yards? start next time at 30 yards with a base score of 20).

        Can you remember the target size? The rules were listed on the website that is no longer working.  from memory it was 3 strips of duck tape vertial for 38", Am I correct?

        YIS

        Pól

      • pol_obriain
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 2014