damaged arrows

  • lindorie55
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      Many years ago, I received some lovely Christmas tree ornaments that
      were made simply from a bunch of wooden dowels that were glued
      together and held in position while the glue dried and then sliced
      into 1/2 inch thick slices. Some were painted, some were not, but with
      a string attached to them to hang them on the tree, they make really
      nice non-breakable ornaments. Mine are almost 30 years old now and
      usually get put on the lower part of the tree that is reserved for
      cat/kidproof ornaments.

      It would seem that these could be easily made from broken/discarded
      arrows. As for my own damaged arrows...they are snapped instantly so
      that they can't be used.

      Lyneya de Grey