Re: [SCA-Archery] Japaneese Style Shooting

  • Keith Hood
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
      Sorry it took me so long to reply - been off the net a lot lately.

      Take a look at a book called "The Secret of The Target" by Jackson Morisawa.

      effexb <EF-FEX.B@...> wrote:
      Does any one know of a good refernce book or site that I could get
      instructions on how to shoot a yumi style bow in the traditional
      Japaneese style?

      Francios Belgraunde

      Yahoo! Groups Links