RE: [SCA-Archery] Gleann Abhann relief correction

  • Tessa the Huntress
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      Actually word went out yesterday that Master Erik was having problems with
      his bell south account, so he created this one.. since the other one was
      bouncing emails:

      irongld (at) yahoo.com

      Tessa
      Regina of Sylvan AEthelmearc

      I wish to thank Ragnar for thinking to ask me for something to post
      to this list. Also, I want to correct Master Erik's e-mail: It is
      irongld@....

      In service,

      Peregrine