Gleann Abhann relief correction

  • Eric Francis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      I wish to thank Ragnar for thinking to ask me for something to post
      to this list. Also, I want to correct Master Erik's e-mail: It is
      irongld@....

      In service,

      Peregrine

    • Tessa the Huntress
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
        Actually word went out yesterday that Master Erik was having problems with
        his bell south account, so he created this one.. since the other one was
        bouncing emails:

        irongld (at) yahoo.com

        Tessa
        Regina of Sylvan AEthelmearc