Re: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic Results

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2005
      Greetings
      Well, I have, they ought to be in the archives. But here they are again.

      CHAMPIONSHIP (30 Archers)
      Woodswalk....Mid 357, East 296
      Friend/Foe...Mid 84, East 45
      Walk-up......Mid 267, East 244

      POPULACE
      Adv. Man........Mid (524 Archers) 610, East (260 Archers) 381
      Castle Window...Mid (599 Archers) 877, East (271 Archers) 395
      Clout Shoot.....Mid (532 Archers) 914, East (229 Archers) 485

      Nigel

      > Ok Ok! Nigel Please post the results I did not get a Pennsic paper befor
      > leaving for home.
      >
      > James Cunningham
      >

      > > Nigel
      > >
      > > > The way I see a low points per archer ratio is that it
      > > > indicates a large number of new Midrealm archers on the range, which I
      > > > consider to be a good thing.

      > Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's <a href="http://www.medievalmart.com/" target="_blank">http://www.medievalmart.com/</a>

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      "Do these colors match?"