Changes

  • liam oshea
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2005
      Greetings,
      A few changes have recently been made on the Midrealm Hunt Guild Page.
      These changes include: a link to pictures from Simple Day, a letter from
      our Guild Minister, as well as a list of current Guild members, SCA names
      only.
      I had an issue with my hard drive and lost about a weeks worth of
      changes to the database and an unknown number of emails. So if your name is
      not on the list, it's not intentional, just a technical issue that's been
      resolved. If you send me your info I'll quickly add it to the list.
      Following that little 'sector terror' I'll be backing this file up onto tape
      daily for safe keeping.

      IS,
      Liam O'Shea
      Midrealm Hunt Guild