RE: [SCA-Archery] split arrow

  • ronan morton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 11:52 AM
      If you find Byron at a small function he will make time to sit down with you
      and chat. I met him at a hunting expo here in East Tennessee that had a
      small venue. I was throwing axes there for demo. He helped me tweak my
      archery equipment and even had me shooting beside him at balloons. The
      "Mythbusters" should have gotten in touch with him to help with their
      technical problems.

      Ronan MacMorton

      From: "Kristine M. Casper-Stillings" <laebeth@...>
      Subject: RE: Split the Arrow?

      I had the good fortune to see Byron Ferguson in Madison earlier this year
      from front row-right side of the stage (not 15 feet from him). He is
      amazing!

      BTW - Mr. Ferguson says that the only "genuine Robin Hood" is if the first
      arrow hits the center of the target and the second arrow splits the first.
      Splitting an arrow located anywhere outside of the center is "a genuine
      mistake."

      Laebeth