Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: The Infernal Machine

  • mark s graves
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 27, 2005
      One thing the book the Great Warbow points out is the density of the wood
      of the trees has changed. The trees are growing faster in these times
      and bows don't pull as much weight. I can't imagine pulling a 160 to 175
      lbs. bow and I am a big, stout person. It is very interesting to
      read......William
    • James Koch
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 2, 2005
        I'll definitely be at Pennsic and hope to arrive on the first Wednesday.

        Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)