Split the Arrow?

  • Al T
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 1, 2005
      I just found out that the Mythbusters show is going to take on the old
      Robin Hood stunt of splitting an arrow. It's supposed to air on
      Wednesday, Aug 3rd. See the writeup at
      http://www.tv.com/mythbusters/show/22839/summary.html
      Just thought everyone would like to know.
      -Allan Bluehood-
    • Carl West
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 4, 2005
        Al T wrote:

        > I just found out that the Mythbusters show is going to take on the old
        > Robin Hood stunt of splitting an arrow. It's supposed to air on
        > Wednesday, Aug 3rd. See the writeup at
        > http://www.tv.com/mythbusters/show/22839/summary.html

        I tried to sign up to 'write a review'. The system seems broken.

        -- Fritz