Re: [SCA-Archery] Hardy Longbow Book

  • mark s graves
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      It is agreat book, I got mine from England and it includes more than the
      long bow....William Ross of Skye
    • Elizabeth Hawkwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Greetings to the list,

        Anyone interested in purchasing the new Hardy book on the longbow, The Great Warbow, amazon now has it available for $29.67.

        Elizabeth
      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          I strongly recommend this book. It has much new research in it. And is
          well written.

          Jon