RE: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 2017

  • Paul Kilmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005
      GREETINGS!

      I am jut getting back into Archery, and I am really out of touch with
      what the current standards are. I have been in the SCA for 25 years now,
      and up to about 6 years ago, I competed in both IKCAC and Combat Archery in
      Ansteorra. I am now living and playing in the Midrealm, and dusting off the
      old recurve.

      Yours in Service to the Dream;

      THL Mykhail Andronikhov