Lemon Wood Bow Staves

  • Scott B. Jaqua
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2005
      This is not intended as a commercial post. I am in no way connected with
      the company in question.

      However, on my latest periodic check of Exotic Hardwood of Latin
      America's site, I came across a listing for Lemon Wood for Bow Staves. I
      don't know if anyone was looking for any. But I thought it funny that a
      company that doesn't understand what Master Oso or myself are doing with
      the wood we buy, would understand the need of bowyers. (Note this
      company directs most of their product to wood carvers and turners)

      But in any case, the lemon wood bow stave material is listed on the
      companys what's new page.

      http://www.anexotichardwood.com/new_stuff.html

      For those that would like to know where this place is, its in Carlsbad
      California. About 4 blocks east of the 5 freeway. A cool place to visit.
      And they are more then willing to work with you over the phone or the
      web. They even have a web cam set-up to let you look at pieces remotely
      before you buy. I get a great deal of the handle material for my knives
      from these guys.

      Njall