Re: SCA archery awards summary for Calontir

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2005
      Peregrine,

      While not an officer in Calontir, I can say that the AoA level is
      currently called the Boga Fyrd and the GoA level is called the Boga
      Hyrth. To my limited knowledge, this was changed to make the language
      for both terms consistent for registering, as "zyther" did not share
      the same lingual source as fyrd & hyrth. There may be others that are
      not amigerous, but I do not know them.

      Yours on the line,
      Johannes Strongebowe
      an humble archer of the Shire of Oakheart, in the fair kingdom of
      Calontir

      PS I have found that many of the kingdoms have posted all of their
      awards, including their archery awards on the SCA main site, but
      where, I am not sure. Not much help, I'm sure, but it might be a
      starting place.