P34 Youth Archery range

  • Terri & Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 8:47 AM
      Hello everyone!

      My deputy and I have been busy. This is the Youth Archery Range schedule so
      far. If you'd like to sponsor a shoot for the youth range, there is still
      plenty of time to see me. Or if you want to sponsor an Adult shoot on the
      ranges before war points or night, please contact Dirk, who is co-ordinating
      novelty shoots for all the other ranges.

      Thank you for all your help!!!

      Yours in Service,

      Roewynne Langley
      Pennsic 34 Youth Archery Coordinator