RE: [SCA-Archery] how to mount tanged heads to arrows

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      I don't know for sure, but I would I would guess that they used a long
      thin rod of brass with a chisle point to burn a hole in the shaft. I dont
      think they had twist drills at that time. Otherwize they could spilt the
      shaft and then use the split to keep the rod straight. I think this would be
      after the end of the stone drill peroid.

      Lots of luck

      Talmon

      DER BARON