Re: [SCA-Archery] Covering holes.

  • Johann Friedrich
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4 6:25 PM
      If you're going by the 10' rule, then they should just get a wooden
      self-bow. None of these modern take-down recurves are going to look even
      remotely period from 10'. When it comes to archery in the SCA, the 10
      foot rule doesn't even apply.

      Alright... I'll step off my cranky soapbox and go look for some real
      fireworks now. =-)