Hey archers i need some help

  • Ricky L. Son
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      I just had a powermaster crossbow given to me by a friend and he said
      he had only shot it once or twice.Original aluminium prod or bow and
      in excellent shape.Can you use or do they make bolts with actual
      feathers instead of rubber?How good or bad is this bow? Can you get a
      better heat treated trigger for them?Lastly if i sell it what should i
      ask for it?I know you guys probably hate that question so i understand
      if ya don't want to answer that one.I just need some info on the
      crossbow itself and i cannot find a model number or name anywhere
      other than Powermaster..I really apreciate any help you can offer.I am
      more into cowboy action shooting so i will most likely sell this
      one..Thanks Rick in Visalia,Kaddyfornya..curly54@...