Mod Bods

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      The mod bod point that you have pictured looks just like the ones from
      the source I saw they said on the product information page they could
      no longer be shipped to the US. If you are in the US I would like to
      try useing some or at least seeing what else they have in stock. here
      is the address for a UK based supplier with reasonable prices.
      http://www.archery-centre.co.uk/

      Fair Winds and Straight Shafts

      Joseph MacKay the Fletcher