Re: PSE and AIM bows

  • Cian of Storvik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      I have a PSE buckeye in 30# for combat use (available upto 35#).
      Prices are around $90-$100.
      . I believe the cheapest I saw them for was at womenwhohunt.com
      I'm not a woman, nor do I hunt, but I'm not too proud to spend my
      money there. The Buckeye 62" is $85.
      (I believe they had a special last month and were only like $73, but
      it appears to be over.)
      You can also get them from Cabelas. They are $90 through Cabelas but
      they do not sell the 35# model.
      Do not confuse the Buckeye with the Buckeye Jr. (The Jr. is only 8"
      shorter, but the weight is measured at 14" not 28") The AIM Bullseye
      is the exact same bow as the Buckeye (same manufacturer, different
      label) but tends to be about $10-$20 more.
      -Cian