Bowstrings for Kid's Bows

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      I will have my jig for building continuous loop strings with me and will gladly help out a friend (Yeah, Gladius, I mean you) out if there is a problem. I can make crossbow strings on it, so the string for one of the common "kid's bows" is no problem. In fact, I just made one today for a "little red stick" that I take to events for youngsters (including my own almost 4 year old).

      Padraig MacRaighne