Italian translation

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 10:48 AM
      I am trying to get some information on Italian medieval style crossbow
      competitions and need someone that can read Italian to check the
      request I am going to send, which was translated by a web translator,
      to see if it makes sense. I am requesting an English copy of their
      rules, but if I can not get it in English I would also need help in
      translating the rules from the Italian.

      Thank you for any help you can give.