Re: [SCA-Archery]

  • Russ Sheldon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      Actually I have about 12 of those really short bows including the dreaded
      red indian bows ( there great because they are rigged for left or right
      handed archers...there bad because I feel they kick way to much , but that's
      my opinion ). All of these bows I can go into any of the 3 local archery
      stores and get strings for, off the shelf. The last one I bought, 2 weeks
      ago, was $5.60 cdn. Just quickly going to www.3riversarchery.com they sell a
      double looped string for $4.50 US down to 42". I have seen places carry
      smaller.

      Russ Sheldon / Dafydd ap Sion