For those in East/Atlantia, - Archery at Wolf Hunt, June 25th

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso,

      For those of you in the Southern East Kingdom/Northern
      Atlantia area, I wanted to let you know that I will be
      running archery at Wolf Hunt in Montevale on June
      25th. It is a free event/demo, but it's at a very
      pretty park, and we'll have lots of space for archery.
      It's only about six miles north of the
      Pennsylvania/Maryland border, in Waynesboro PA, about
      50 minutes from Washington DC, and about the same from
      Harrisburg, PA. I have five shoots planned, and the
      autocrat has some neat prizes for them. The archery
      will start at 10am, and will go until 6pm.

      This is a free event (no site fee) but there's also no
      feast, either. There will be a mundane food vendor
      on-site and there are several restaurants
      within a medium walk or short drive. There is abundant
      camping space and flush toilets (no showers) with a
      nice creek to play in and lots of trees for
      shade.

      I was just recently asked to run the archery, so I
      don't think the event announcement has much in the way
      of details regarding archery. Therefore, I would be
      grateful if you could let archers in your area who may
      be interested know about it, and of course, we would
      be happy to have as many archers show up as possible.
      I can promise you that you will have a good time
      shooting.

      If you need any more information, please let me know.
      Hope to see many of you there!
      Regards,
      - Lorenzo
      detomamd@...