Shameless Event Plug - Flights of Missiles 6/10/05 - 6/12/05

  • Mike Giovaninni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      I apologize in advance to those who receive this
      multiple times. Please feel free to share this
      announcement with anyone who is interested.

      The Barony of Bergental, East Kingdom, will be hosting our baronial
      archery championships, a regional war practice, siege
      and combat archery shoots as well as A & S, fencing
      and bardic on 6/10/05 - 6/12/05. Read all about it in
      the complete announcement here.:
      http://eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1069

      Remember you can still get on the registration list by
      emailing pagangraeme at rocketmail dot com. we hope to see alot of our friends and neighbors on the 11th.

      Detharlion