Re: [SCA-Archery] Society Target Rules

  • capnmac@capnmac.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      The rules can be found here: http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/archery/

      -Ce'tach

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: i_griffen
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 00:55:49 -0000
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Society Target Rules

      Greetings to all and all a good night

      any way with that out of the way.

      does anyone know where i can find a current copy of the Society Target
      Archery Rules?

      Ian

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Cian of Storvik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        There are also kingdom level rules.
        I know that some kingdoms just defer by saying "This kingdom follows
        SCA standards without modification", but some may have additional
        rules which must be adhered to.
        -Cian (MIT) reviewing my MIT manual as I got that message