Society Target Rules

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Greetings to all and all a good night

      any way with that out of the way.

      does anyone know where i can find a current copy of the Society Target
      Archery Rules?

      Ian
    • capnmac@capnmac.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        The rules can be found here: http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/archery/

        -Ce'tach

        does anyone know where i can find a current copy of the Society Target
        Archery Rules?

        Ian

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Cian of Storvik
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          There are also kingdom level rules.
          I know that some kingdoms just defer by saying "This kingdom follows
          SCA standards without modification", but some may have additional
          rules which must be adhered to.
          -Cian (MIT) reviewing my MIT manual as I got that message