Re: [SCA-Archery] Kingslayer armory

  • Ronan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Ce'tach........Finally we are back in PA and I've been trying to get in touch with Teagus by phone with no luck [3 calls]. Have you seen or heard from him lately ??????

      In His Service.......Ronan
      "capnmac@..." <capnmac@...> wrote:
      Kingslayer is still in business and last I heard he was trying to get a new website up. I have his email address somewhere at home. Send me a message if you want to email Teagus and I'll send it on to him.

      Ironmonger moved to his own website which can be found at http://www.ironmongerarmory.com/

      -Ce'tach Fitzgibbon