Italian crossbow festivals

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 6:16 PM
      Does anyone have any information on the crossbows used in the Medieval
      style crossbow competitions and festivals in some of the cities in
      italy? I have seen photos of them on sites about the competitions, but
      have not seen any information in the books I have, other than they
      might fall under siege bows. The sites usually tell your about the
      festivals, but have little information on the rules of the
      competitions, such as the distance shot, number of bolts, etc.