Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Subject: recurve vs longbow

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      You should have each set of limbs weighed with each riser. Changing the
      riser length will change the draw weight. With 2" variance in the riser
      and the different limbs you should get that 2# variation in the setups. We
      did this with Bear takedowns in college and had nearly infinite setups
      available.
      Carolus