mk-siege Email list

  • JimHart ConalO'hAirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Could someone forward this onto the Combat archery lists please?

      Well Northshield beat me to the punch on announcing this...

      I have asked Dafydd to set up a new email list for siege
      weapon engineers in the Midrealm. I'm hopin that we can
      use it to improve communications inside the Midrealm and
      to encourage cooperation between Midrealm enginners. I'm
      not wanted to replace the SCA-siege list, this list should
      be used along side the mk-siege list to handle issues and
      information that concerns the Midrealm ( event announcements
      Midrealm rules questions, Midrealm experiments, etc... )
      that may not be of interest to the rest of the SCA.

      with ' subscribe mk-siege ' in the body of the email

      This is a seperate list from Northshields list.

      Since this is a new list, please send out an email
      when you sign up to let those who are the list know
      that there are others out there.

      in service
      Sjt. Conal Ohairt
      Oaken Army Seigecraft Coordinator