On Target Lost and Found

  • Aeddan Ivor
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2005
      OK, I have some things that where found on site.
      One wooded Mug
      Two metal Mugs
      And bow limbs for a take-down bow.

      If you or someone you know is missing one of these items please
      contact me at aedivor@...

      Thank you
      THL Aeddan Ivor
    • Siegfried
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2005
        > One wooded Mug

        Being annoying, and not even bothering to check if I am missing one or not:

        Does this happen to be a large mug, hexagonal, made from many strips
        of various types of wood, with a black rubber inside coating?

        Siegfried

      • Talmon Parker
        Message 3 of 7 , May 24, 2005
          Might help if we knew what event this was and where it was held.

          Talmon

          DER BARON

          >From: "Aeddan Ivor" <aedivor@...>
          >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [SCA-Archery] On Target Lost and Found
          >Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:52:03 -0000
          >
          >OK, I have some things that where found on site.
          >One wooded Mug
          >Two metal Mugs
          >And bow limbs for a take-down bow.
          >
          >If you or someone you know is missing one of these items please
          >contact me at aedivor@...
          >
          >Thank you
          >THL Aeddan Ivor

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Cian of Storvik
          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2005
            The event was "ON TARGET", annual archery event in Lochmere, Atlantia,
            ergo the subject line on lost and found.
            (Really nice event, great venue, good weather, better archers).

            Did anyone manage to hit those 5" clay pigeons launched from the
            floating pier?
            -Cian of Storvik
          • Talmon Parker
            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2005
              Thanks, Preciate it.

              Talmon

              DER BARON

              >From: "Cian of Storvik" <terry@...>
              >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [SCA-Archery] On Target
              >Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 01:35:40 -0000
              >
              >The event was "ON TARGET", annual archery event in Lochmere, Atlantia,
              >ergo the subject line on lost and found.
              >(Really nice event, great venue, good weather, better archers).
              >
              >Did anyone manage to hit those 5" clay pigeons launched from the
              >floating pier?
              >-Cian of Storvik

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Aeddan Ivor
              Message 6 of 7 , May 26, 2005
                > Did anyone manage to hit those 5" clay pigeons launched from the
                > floating pier?

                Yes two did. Me and Reynard both got just one.

                Aeddan Ivor
              • Aeddan Ivor
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2 6:26 AM
                  After moving the lost and found I found a Key. If any one is missing a
                  Key to a Honda, Let me know.

                  THL Aeddan Ivor